6.7.08

My fisrt test


Hello friends,
I'm trying to write something for all you in this blog. I'd like to be succesful.
Now it's Sunday afternoon. I'm in Els Reguers, near Tortosa, in my daughter's house, where I'm spent my weekend. It seems is going to rain. I'm working with the computer and with my emails.
I'm thinking of you and the last conversation meeting. How was it? What did you do? How many people were there?
I felt very much couldn't be there as I had said, but when I decided go out for the weekend I changed my plans and that wasn't possible. I know nor Pilar didn't go neither did Maria Igancio.
I've just read all your writings but haven't could listening any songs. I hope could do it nearly.
This blog it's a very good idea and a very good tool for us. Thank you, Luís.
Love from
Imma

Can you correct me my mistakes?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Imma for your colaboration. It's nice to see some of you writting in our blog. This means that as you said it is a good idea to open this site.

Anonymous said...

But, can you or someone answerme my questions about the last meeting

Anonymous said...

Hello,
We were six people, but the meeting was interenting, as always.We saw the bolg and yours possibilitys.We spoke about the holidays, about the book of Marilyn Monroe...
We listened one song of Keane. And surprise, if you go to youtube and before the name of song, you write lyric.You can to see song's lyric and to listen tke song.
We listened the song "everybody's changing". Don't forget to write lyric.
See you,
Montse F

Anonymous said...

Thank you Montse
Imma

Blog Archive